Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Broader the Smile deeper may be the wound inside


Isn't it a beautiful quotation? yes, this is one of the things I have learnt from Life.


Often People misunderstand cheerful people. Reason being that they are unable to look beneath their cheerful facade. They are unable to understand some people tend to deny or conceal their true feelings beneath a happy face when in fact they may be broken or shattered inside. Just because cheerful people doesn't like to make a hue and cry over the sad events in the life doesnt mean they are always happy.

I like to mention the saddest qoute by the funniest man on earth i.e. Charlie Chaplin. Here goes:-


“I like walking in the rain because that way no one can see my tears”

What do you all think about it? I want to know your comments about the same. Do you agree with me or diagree? But whatever the answer please state the reasons for the same.

No comments: