Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Kuch Zyada Senti Hain........

Yesterday my sister was reading my blog...her first reaction was, "Tera blog kuch zyada hi senti hain, why don’t you write some practical stuff. This way you won't attract any traffic on your blog"....I just smiled at her comment and told her, “No Problem”.


I write not to attract any readers or to make my blog popular…..I write just to vent out my feelings…. those feelings which I do not normally discuss with my friends or other people…. Very few people know my philosophical side and so I find this blog a way to express myself without the fear of being judged or misjudged…..My blog is all about the things that matter to me…the things that I firmly believe in regardless of the fact I am right or wrong…..if people like it, good enough, they are most welcome to visit it again….if they don’t, even then it is good enough coz this is the way I am….may be silly , may be not….….but whatever it is, this is me….my attitude….good or not….you decide……

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey parul thanks for addin me up and liking me...my main blog is a repository of relationship rants....do drop bi sometime over there....

adiin u up!!

Keshi said...

ty for stopping by my blog!

Very weel-said here. We dun blog to ATTRACT ppl. We blog to express our deepest emotions, which we cant do when in speech.

I like wut I see here. Very REAL. Keep it up!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**very WELL said

lol sorry abt the typo!

Keshi.

Solitaire said...

Good attitude!! You should blog for yourself and not for comments or for popularity!! :)

Quietude N said...

i agree wid ur point ma'am....its like a thought in my mind and words in ur blog.