Sunday, August 31, 2008

No Guys, It’s Not Me!!!

Well, ever since I published my last post, I am flooded with concerned e-mails and notes from my friends and well-wishers to enquire if I am facing the mentioned situation. So, let me clear it once and for all, It’s Not Me!!!


I am too busy nursing my infection and missing my baby. But I must admit the sudden concern and attention is flattering!!! I didn’t know I have made such caring friends at blogville! Cool hain Yaar!!! Thanks for that….


Anyways, the question came to my mind when I was chatting with an old friend (now married) who happened to bumped into her ex who had hurt him once and then moved on in his life. She ignored him and wanted to know from me if she did the right thing. That inspired me to write the post. But anyways, it was quite nice to know about people’s opinion in such a situation that is pretty common these days.


Coming on to me, my infection is a lot better than before. I am healing at a fast pace thanks to the wishes of all my friends and family members and I am hoping to re-unite with my baby somewhere in the next week. I have finished reading 3 mistakes of my life (review in the next post) and am feeling very relaxed now.


So, cheers to that!!!

Love to all my friends and well-wishers!
Parul

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 mistakes of my life aaah....its like a bollywood masala. far apart from CB s earlier works.....

get well soon and go get ur kiddo soon!!

Parul Gupta said...

@ buzzz

oh yeah...its act like a typical bollywood flick....but i kinda liked it....

Keshi said...

wonderful! :) Im glad ur getting better fast Parul.

I'm still in touch with my 2 of my exs...we dun talk/meet all the time but we r friends...

IMO, some things dun work out between ppl..but that doesnt hv to break ppl up forever...life is too short to carry the hurt like that..unless ofcourse one of the 2 hurt the other intentionally...




Keshi.

Rakesh said...

its a nice book....though thought he could have ended it in much better way

Anonymous said...

Parul,

Thanks for your clarification to my comment. The way you had written it made me assume it is you who is facing this dilemma. I am glad you do not have such issues.

Do let us know when little one joins you. Best of luck for everything.

Take care

Saim said...

gud u recovering quick....
3 mistakes was okayish,bolly script type

Whats In A Name said...

Oh Great that you are getting well soon...
:-)

I have read that book, Its a good book... Waiting for the review.. :-)

Prashant Sree said...

Hi Parul,

Coming here for the first time.,. Sorry about the infection part and being separated from your kid, and glad about the recovery part and the upcoming reunion ;)

Happy Blogging !!

Would love to hear your feedback about my blog.,.

Cheers.

Prashant
*+

Rià said...

I knew it was not u, and m glad to knw tht ur infection is fine now. :) Hope u bcome fit as a fiddle soon!

Aditya said...

hey nice blog yaar...i typical write the way and flow of ur blog...
nice stuff

u made to ma blogread :D

joie de vivre said...

3 mistakes of ur life
m waitn for it haan..
u tc..hope ur baby is fine..

Keshi said...

Come and check my blog, u hv an award :)


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Such a relief !! It's not you.

Get well soon Parul.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Keep coming.

Cuckoo

Parul Gupta said...

@ keshi...

its good to knw that u r still friends with ur exes...because as per me it is a very hard to be frndz with ur exes..but as in ur situation it seems hard but not impossible:-)

cheers
parul

Parul Gupta said...

@ rakesh...

hmmm...can't say really

Parul Gupta said...

@ nice guy

thats so sweet of u dear...by the way do u have a blog outside ur current site..want to add u to my site...coz whenever i try to click on ur site it says blog not found...

cheers
parul

Parul Gupta said...

@ comfor...

thnks dear...

Parul Gupta said...

@ whats...

sure....coming ur way...

Parul Gupta said...

@ prashant...

thnks for liking my blog...i ll surely visit urs n write my comments on it...

i ll surely see u around on my blog from now....

cheers
parul

Parul Gupta said...

@ ria

as always sweet things coming from sweet mouth...

take care lady...
parul

Parul Gupta said...

@ aditya...

thnks aditya...

Parul Gupta said...

@ joidevivre...

surely...next post is on that only...

Parul Gupta said...

@ keshi...

is it...guess i missed it...i ll surely check agn...

Parul Gupta said...

@ cuckoo...

thnks dear..

Keshi said...

its hard...but we've broken up a long time ago...so we've gotten over the emotions and the pain...altho sometimes I still think abt my last ex...in a fond way :)

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

glad ur getting better...lots of oxox to ur cutie pie..baby..:P