Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank You EveryOne!!!

Thank you guys for your overwhelming response on my post "Remembering Richa". Thank you all for understanding my feelings and empathizing what we all must have gone through while dealing with it. I had always hesitated talking about that incident and preferred remaining silent on my version of the tragedy. But through this space I have been able to lift a burden off my chest by venting out old bottled up sentiments.
I can thus move on in life, leaving my past behind and learning from the harsh realities of life thereby cherishing the value of life and the value of those present in my life a little more than before....
May God Bless you All...

5 comments:

Rià said...

I m glad tht u cud vent out wht was within u for such a long time!and i knw the memories of Richa will remain forever.

Parul Gupta said...

u r right ria...thnks so mch...

Anonymous said...

hey Parul, that was such a nice gesture from you. A heart rendering one.

Expecting more such posts from you mate.

The Furobiker said...

blogs are for that only

come shout cry laugh.. karo wahi jo dil kahe.. :)

tension nahi lene ka .. bindaas bol dene ka..

विजयराज चौहान "गजब" said...

AAP KI BAATEN AACHCHHI HAE

http://e-hindibharat.blogspot.com/